42 Various Scriptures
Strength:
- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13
- "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him." - Psalm 28:7
- "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaiah 40:31
- "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6
- "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - Psalm 18:2
- "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." - Isaiah 40:29
- "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." - Ephesians 6:10
Praising God:
- "Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name." - Psalm 103:1
- "I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds." - Psalm 9:1
- "Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." - Psalm 145:3
- "Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth." - Psalm 96:1
- "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord." - Psalm 150:6
- "I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever." - Psalm 145:1
- "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." - Ephesians 1:3
Healing:
- "Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." - Jeremiah 17:14
- "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." - Isaiah 53:5
- "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give." - Matthew 10:8
- "And the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all." - Luke 6:19
- "Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven." - James 5:14-15
- "He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave." - Psalm 107:20
- "Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you." - Exodus 23:25
Faith:
- "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1
- "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." - Hebrews 11:6
- "And Jesus said unto them, because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you." - Matthew 17:20
- "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Romans 10:17
- "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed." - James 1:6
- "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel." - Matthew 19:28
- "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." - I. John 5:4
God's Promises:
- "For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us." - II. Corinthians 1:20
- "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33
- "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28
- "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6
- "And my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:19
- "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." - Psalm 18:2
- "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." - Matthew 16:19
God's Plan of Salvation:
- "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
- "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." - Romans 3:23
- "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." - Romans 6:23
- "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." - Romans 10:9
- "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6
- "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8
- "And they said, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." - Acts 16:31
Anger:
- "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. - Ephesians 4:26-27
- My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. - James 1:19
- A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control. - Proverbs 29:11
Forgiveness:
- For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. - Matthew 6:14-15
- Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." - Matthew 18:21-22
- Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. - Colossians 3:13
Love:
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - I. Corinthians 13:13
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - I. Corinthians 13:4-7
- Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. - I. John 4:7-8
Grief:
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. - Matthew 5:4
- The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. - Psalm 34:18
- He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. - Revelation 21:4
Depression:
- Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. - Psalm 42:5
- Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. - Matthew 11:28-29
- The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. - Deuteronomy 31:8
Enemies:
- But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. - Matthew 5:44
- Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good. - Romans 12:17-18, 21
- The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. - Exodus 14:14
Sadness:
- Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. - Psalm 42:5
- The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all. - Psalm 34:19
- Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. - I. Peter 5:7
Promises of God:
- For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28
- And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:19
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment